Thursday, October 15, 2009

Merry Riana - Female 50 Gorgeous People 2009

This might come as a surprise for you, but I would like to share with you the good news !


I was actually chosen as one of the Finalist for the 50 FEMALE Gorgeous People 2009. Hahaha.. !! Yup.. yup.. I'm not kidding.. actually been wanting to tell you guys since my last post, but I want to wait until it is really really confirm.. :)



So, I just got the email today, and decided to share my great joy with you guys in my blog.





They actually wanted me to write my daily activities in their blog, and today is my first time writing it. So from now onwards, you can visit

http://www.female50gp.com/2009/blog/author/merry/



There will be also a preview next Sat, 24th Oct at ION Orchad from 2pm - 5pm.
You'll be able to see the other 49 gorgeous hunks and babes, but of course you all know who is the most gorgeous one! hahhaa... :)



Please make yourself available on that day and do come down for the event.
You can email me in advance (merry@merryriana.com.sg) if you are coming, so that I can look out for you on that day, plus I'll know who is my most supportive readers.... hahaha... :)


Your great support will definitely means a lot to me :)


Love,
Merry Riana

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Merry,
    All the best.regards of the outcome,you definately have the the most gorgeous attitude towards life.
    Cheers.
    Andrew Lee.gq

    ReplyDelete