Monday, June 29, 2009

My Best Investment

Today I conducted my last session for the TeleMastery.

TeleMastery is one of the Series of Mastery Training Programme that I teach personally in my organization every week for a period of 6 months.

I ended today session by sharing with them way on how to keep their momentum going.
Do you want to know how? the answer to that is by continuous learning.

Let me share with you this.
Many people have often asked me about investment.

What is good to invest in?
When should it be invested?
How to invest it?


But, actually, for me the most important question does not start with 'what', 'when', or 'how'. The most important question always starts with WHY.

Why do you want to invest? :)

I guess your answer will be similar like mine. I want to invest so that I can grow my resources. Which means, if I invest my money, I want to grow it to more money in the future.

Now, my next question is:

What's your best resources?
Is it your money? Is it your look? Is it your network?


I know that my money, my look or even my friends, can come and go. But, what I know will never be able to be taken away from me is my KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, and EXPERIENCE.
It's what's inside that counts, not what's outside.

So, my best investment is when I invest IN myself.

And I do it regularly.
Last year alone, I spent more than $20,000 in one overseas seminar.
But I know, my investment will bear fruits much more than that.
How about you? :)
How much have you invested in yourself? :)

Remember this:

Your formal education will make you make a living;
Your personal education will make you a fortune


Love,
Merry Riana
www.MerryRiana.com.sg
www.facebook.com/merry.riana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Riana, Thanks so much for this blog entry.
    You brighten up my boring day :)

    Livra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Livra,

    Thank you for reading my blog. Your comments have definitely brighten up my day too :)

    ReplyDelete