Wednesday, August 26, 2009

20 Inspirational Songs

Do you feel like you are lacking of motivation?
Do you feel like you have no energy? no drive? no passion?

Sometimes, when I do feel down or when I'm going through a tough time in my life, One way to help me gain back my energy, motivation and drive is to listen to my collections of Inspirational Songs.

Positive songs can create huge impact to my life, especially if the lyrics is so meaningful.
There are many great inspirational songs out there.
And I thought it will be useful for me to share it with you some of my favorite inspirational songs.

Here it is

20 Inspirational Songs
(in random order)

1. When you believe (Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston)
2. Reach (Gloria Estefan)
3. Power of Dream (Celine Dion)
4. You raise me up (Josh Groban)
5. Go the distance (Michael Bolton)
6. If we hold on together (Diana Ross)
7. One moment in time (Whitney Houston)
8. Hero (Mariah Carey)
9. Wind beneath my wings (Bette Midler)
10. The greatest love of all (Whitney Houston)
11. Voices that care (David Foster & Friends)
12. Do I make you proud (Taylor Hicks)
13. That's what friends are for (Stevie Wonders)
14. I believe I can fly (R. Kelly)
15. Can't take that away (Mariah Carey)
16. I believe (Fantasia)
17. Count on me (Whitney Houston)
18. The Climb (Miley Cyrus)
19. The world's greatest (R. Kelly)
20. I'm your angel (R. Kelly & Celine Dion)


Coming soon, I'll share with you my 20 POWER Songs !
Songs that can make you feel recharged and filled with energy.

In the mean time, feel free to add the list if you have other inspirational songs that wasn't in the list

Love,
Merry Riana
http://www.merryriana.com.sg/

2 comments:

  1. Cool !! Thank you for sharing, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thanks, I trudged through the internet and after hours of searching this list fits my taste perfectly.

    ReplyDelete