Monday, August 3, 2009

Merry Riana's Fun Account

Now is the time for me to share about my Fun Account.

Actually, many people have already been distributing their income to different accounts such as Necessity Account and Business Development Account.

Probably, they don't label them as such, but most people usually either spend their money for expenses and save/invest the difference.
But, I seldom know people who have a Fun Account.

I usually put around 5% of my income into my Fun Account.
The money in my Fun Account can be used for whatever purpose, no matter what it is.
I can buy anything I wish with it, whether it's useful or not :)
I can even give it to anyone I want.

Basically, I have total freedom in using the money in my Fun Account.
As long as it let me enjoy and have Fun.




Having this Fun Account will motivate me to make even more money.
Because I know that 5% of whatever my businesses and investments earn for me is actually going to let me fulfill any wish that I've ever had.

And without feeling guilty that I actually use the money that I've worked so hard for.

Are you motivated to work hard? if the answer is NO, is it because you seldom have fun with the money that you earn? :)

Love,
Merry Riana
www.MerryRiana.com.sg
www.facebook.com/merry.riana

No comments:

Post a Comment