Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Family

It has been few months since I wanted to take family picture together with my baby Alvernia, only yesterday then I finally managed to do it.



Taking baby picture wasn't easy at all.


The photographer asked me to come down at her 'happy hour', the timing that my Alvernia most active and happy. I thought afternoon should be the safest, because normally during that time she is the most active, unfortunately all this things really cannot predict. Don't know why, but on that day, it seems that she is very uncomfortable and don't want to smile a lot. Maybe because it is a new environment for her.



Well, but even though it wasn't her 'happy hour', we've managed to get a few good shots.


Here it is :)










Will update more of her photos and also my photos in my facebook (www.facebook.com/merryriana) and in my new website.

Love,
Merry Riana
http://www.merryriana.com.sg/

2 comments:

  1. hey your baby is realli veri cute!
    :) where is the place to take photoshoot?

    ReplyDelete