Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do I look like below 21 ?

Just came back from Movie not long ago

You guys won't believe what I experienced today at the cinema. I handed over my ticket and about to walk to the cinema hall, suddenly the ticket-guy stopped me. He wanted to check my identity card to check whether am I above 21? Hahaha... I was flattered. Do I look like I am below 21 years old? :) Thank you for the compliment ! :)

Anyway, as female, we always feel happy if people thought we look younger than our actually age. Am I right, Girl? :)

So how can we able to achieve that?
Well, one of the way is to do regular exercise.

Speaking about exercise, it reminds me of 1 particular video that I find very funny.
Again, it's another Thai production. This time they are actually promoting daily exercise.
You have to really see it for yourself:



I personally like the 2nd one :)

Also, just to update you that I'm so happy that my new website is about 75% done.
Hopefully everything will be finished by September :)
I really can't wait to launch it. I believe you guys gonna like it very much.

In the mean time, enjoy your weekend ! :)

Love,
Merry Riana
www.MerryRiana.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment