Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Best Goal Setting I've ever conducted

Today is a wonderful day ! I conducted Goal Setting for my organization, Merry Riana Organization (MRO).

I've been doing this since I established MRO, and we do this twice a year.
So far ,I can say that this is the BEST Goal Setting that I've ever conducted.
I personally feel very satisfied and happy with everything.

My aim for this goal setting is for everybody to feel good and recharge. A lot of time we normally use more of our brain to think about our goal, plan a strategy, etc. Nothing wrong with that. In fact that is definitely an important thing to do. But one thing that is also extremely important is that you must not forget to attach a good feeling towards it. So, that's why this Goal Setting I planned to keep it short, sharp to the point and yet inspirational. I focused more to attach a positive and fantastic good feeling to everyone.

I'm also feel very happy, because this is the first time I finally have my very own "The Merry Riana Show".



To be able to have my own talk show has always been one of my passion. It is actually one of the thing that I put in my Dream Book that I hope to achieve. I hope those who were there this afternoon enjoyed the sessions. Thank you for my 3 special guests, Joanne, Dwi and Gaius and of course thank you for all of you who were there supporting !

Today, I realised once again on how blessed my life is. One person asked me during my talk show:

"After making such a big achievement in your life, at this moment, what do you value most?"

and my answer to that is RELATIONSHIP.
My relationship with people that I love; my lovely daughter, my husband, my family and the member of my organization, especially those who have shared this entrepreneurship journey with me since many years ago.

Thank you so much for being a part of my life.


Love,

Merry Riana
www.merryriana.com.sg/
www.facebook.com/Merry.Riana

1 comment: