Thursday, July 16, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

Just gave a motivation talk at the Oriflame - "Expect the Unexpected" yesterday

Feel GREAT and happy. There were about 1,500 people attending and they all are very energetic and fantastic people. It was definitely not a difficult job for me to motivate them :)

It was a very well organized event, thanks to Mr. Andreas and his team (you won't believe that Mr. Andreas is Swedish BUT he can talk very fluent Bahasa Indonesia, even with Indonesian slank ! Amazing)


Also, very cool and energetic MC (Pak Surya)


And of course the unforgettable audience who is super extremely enthusiastic with my talk, my book and my autograph :)




In this photo, I was almost squeezed. Luckily the security guard and Pak Surya came to make sure they all queue properly.




By the way, if you are wondering why I never put the photo when I gave the talk?
Well, that's because my husband was sooooo engrossed watching me on stage until he forgot to take any single picture (hahaha...)

Overall, it was definitely a successful event.

Received many email from the participants. A lot of them also wrote about the event in their blog. I felt happy to be able to give them more inspiration and motivation through my life story and life philosophy.

For Oriflame consultant who read this blog, I wish you all every success, May all your dreams be fulfilled this year !

Love,
Merry Riana

1 comment:

  1. Mba Merry....
    thanks to the motivation you gave at that night..

    Saat sy mendengarkan motivasi mba merry malam itu..saya ada di posisi Manager 18% di bisnis Oriflame...

    Bulan ini..saya pasti mampu ada di Senior Manager 21%

    Thanks a lot..

    ReplyDelete