Sunday, July 12, 2009

Catch Me 'LIVE' in Jakarta, Wed 15th July 2009

I’m writing this blog at my cozy room in my hometown, Jakarta.

That’s right everybody!, I’m back in Jakarta since yesterday, so if I haven’t update my blog since then it is because I wasn’t that accessible to internet as compared to Singapore.

I’m so excited, not only because I am able to enjoy my weekend with my family here in Jakarta, but also because on Wednesday I will be the main speaker for the great event, organized by one very big and prominent company in Indonesia, Oriflame. If you want to catch me live on stage, you can take note this following detail

“Expect the Unexpected”

Date : Wednesday, 15th July 2009
Time : 6pm
Venue : Plaza Bapindo
Assembly Hall 10
Jln Jend. Sudirman kav 54-55
Jakarta


I guarantee that it’s gonna be a fantastic event !

In the mean time, I’m enjoying my time here in Jakarta with my family. Having dinner with my mom & dad, spending time with my in-law and of course nonstop playing with my cute little angel, Alvernia
With grandpa, look so happy :)
(of course the glasses is fake one, just for taking photo purposes)


Isn't she adorable ? :)

Love,
Merry Riana
http://www.merryriana.com.sg/
www.facebook.com.sg/merry.riana

No comments:

Post a Comment