Saturday, July 18, 2009

Training at NTU and my upcoming concert

Another GREAT Day...

Started from 9 am this morning, I went to NTU (Nanyang Technological University) to teach the 1st day of their Entrepreneurship module. It is a course organized by NTC (Nanyang Technopreneurship Centre). It has been about 10 months since I conducted the last session there. I remembered I was 6.5 months pregnant at that time but I still really enjoyed the time that I spent with the students :) and shortly after that I went for my maternity leave. So I was definitely looking forward for today session.


It was really a fun day. The students are all very active and vibrant. I shared with them about my entrepreneurship journey from school to the business world. Also teach them few important elements needed in entrepreneurship. And especially for this class, I did some changes in the activities. I taught them one very important skills that a person need to have; a life time skills that everyone simply cannot afford not to learn; which is the Sales Skills. And who else can teach them better than someone who already been there and successfully done that before, right? And I was extremely happy because it seems that they all were having fun learning it.


Here are some photos that was taken during the session.

























After NTU, I headed directly to Bukit Batok.

I had a practice for the 2 songs that I will have to sing for the St. Mary Of The Angels' Concert.
(Yup..!! I will be one of the singer for the Concert)

That was the very first time I practiced with the musician because I missed the last week practice since I was overseas. So there's a lot that I had to catch up, because in just 2 hours they were already full dress rehearsal at the church.

Luckily everything turned out well. I just need to practice a little bit more at home myself and of course memorize the lyrics.

So for those of you who are reading my blog... ALL of you are most welcome to come for the Concert. I am very sure that it's going to be a wonderful evening.

I'm practicing so hard for it, so you must give me support OK :)

Here's the details:

Date : Saturday, 1st August 2009
Time : 7.30 pm - 9.30 pm
Place : Church of St Mary Of The Angels
5 Bukit Batok East Ave 2
Singapore
Cost : FREE !!

Hope to see you there! :)

Love,
Merry Riana

No comments:

Post a Comment